Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I have not blogged in so long on this page and I have no idea if anyone is listing to me or I am sending this message out to cyber space. Its been such a new life since I retired form doing triathlons. I am still very active with all sports, I just finished a full marathon on Catalina Island hardest race to date... well besides Wildflower. But.....

Enough about racing my past life.  I really am excited for my new steps in life as I have recently became a Master Massage Therapist with ASTECC  and I have completed Manual Lymph Drainage Therapy 1, 2 and 3.  I continue to work at one of the top 5 star resorts in the world The Fairmont Grand Del Mar.  This blog will really be about my studies with MLD and Massage along with just things about life I want to share my thoughts.  Writing soon bye for now.

No comments: